Jan 14, 2011

Hello Everyone.

Hello everyone! Now blogging is very uncharacteristic of me so I'd have to attribute this to my dear friends over at http://thruthemindsi.blogspot.com/. Read and enjoy. Now this will be insulting, sexist, racist, and so on. Hopefully you'll find it funny, and maybe somewhat insightful but maybe not. Makes no difference to me. It's just my opinions and half-assed attempts at what might be considered humor. But don't hate. It's just who I am. Enjoy.

Now this guy is hilarious and i highly suggest watching more of his vids on youtube.
And when you get done, watch some more. I spent a whole day watching all these videos at one point. Anyways...

So, who thinks the world will end? Honestly i don't. It sounds more like a gimmick to give the people something to fear and the government something else to control. I mean, how did 2012 just appear right around this time. Shouldn't we have known for years.
Who knows? Hell, maybe the mayans just didn't feel like writing more calenders after that year. Our calender companies have a stopping point I'm sure.
Or maybe they were all high. I know if I were trippin' balls I'd think the world would end...
"The gnomes are after me man! Get away you fuckers!!!..."
Course I'm sure it'd be more crazy than that but whatever.
Or maybe the mayans were right. We're all going to die. Oh well.
But what happens after that, afterlife, a new life, heaven or hell?
Does God restart again like he did after the flood?
Or does he say fuck the work and sit in his comfy chair with the latest hustler and a cold brewski?
Sounds like a cool guy to me.
I think that if we were all going to die, I'd have to do everything I could to make myself happy then end it at the last minute. Be like, "Bitch you saw this coming...ha ha, coming, anyways."
Maybe it's all just some master scheme to keep the people in fear of the powers that be. Idk about you but I don't think Obama's smart enough to plan ahead like that, or even plan.
That guy has done nothing but make controlling, shitty changes to our entire country since day one. Wanting peace talks and such. Where's Busch when ya need him? He drug us into the war, I promise you if he had to he wouldn't hesitate to nuke those bastards(terrorists) and end it all right there. That's what we need, a powerful leader to put others in their place and end all this end of the world crap. But that's just me.

I think its high time I go poke fun of sparkly vampires and play some World of Warcraft
=P

And don't get me wrong, I love my country and such, but some things just aren't right.
Oh and Arkansas finally got snow, 8 inches of the white powdery goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment